Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thinking of May

I stayed home sick today.  I shirked all responsibilities.  I did not go to work.  I did not go to my internship.  I did not set my alarm clock.  I didn't do anything.  Well, I did shower, and I did dress myself and make myself soup for lunch, but other than that I didn't do anything.  I was just too tired and sick to want to do anything else. 

And now, looking forward to tomorrow when I can't stay home any longer, for the first time since August I genuinely feel longing for May to come.  May is when I graduate.  May is when I'll be finished with my internship.  May is when I will no longer need to split my time between work and school.  May is when my life can go back to normal.  It really hasn't been so bad so far, doing the whole internship and working thing, but it is getting old.  And today, in my sleep-deprived and delirious mind, May can't come soon enough.

P.S.  No matter how fast you swallow them, Amoxicillin pills are nasty tasting. 

No comments: