Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Red, White, and Bruised

We had a great weekend celebrating the Fourth of July.  There were parades, and family, and picnics, and movies, and fireworks, and barbecues, and balls of frozen cookie dough.  What more could you ask for?

I did have a tiny mishap, however.  Somehow I biffed it Sunday night during our family firework show. 

Fortunately, the picnic table bench broke my fall. 

Unfortunately, I think my fall broke the picnic table bench. 

I was okay, but I am now sporting a HUGE purple bruise on the upper regions of my posterior thigh.

I would let you see it...but I'd have to moon you.

Stars and Stripes (literally) Forever!

1 comment:

Erin said...

You make me laugh. That poor picnic table. What did it ever do to you? Just kidding. Sorry about the bruise.