Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Defeated by the Copy Machine

I am tired. I got home from Canada Monday night, slept through my alarm yesterday, had 8 hours of work and 5 hours of class, slept with an achy ear for the second night in a row, and am a bit worn out, albeit 11:30 in the morning. I guess it is what happens when you go out of the country and have late nights and early mornings. But it was fun--five wonderful days of no school, no work, no stress, and, of course, lots of boy. I'll tell you about it later, once I upload my pictures--the few pictures I remembered to take. I guess my mind was on other things...

Only two more weeks of school left! Wahoo! Well, I should say, only two more weeks until the end spring semester. Unfortunately, the end of spring semester in two weeks means summer semester starts in three. No rest for the weary. There is just too much to do.

I fought a ferocious battle with the printer this morning. It took me an hour--1 HOUR--to print addresses on 100 envelopes. The bypass tray was having issues. Lots of issues. Or maybe it was me who was having issues... Whatever the reason, it really should not take an hour to print 100 envelopes.

Can I go back to Canada now?

POST EDIT: I just spent another 45 minutes tackling the copy machine. Apparently it needs some maintenance. It's flashing lights and refusing to turn off. They say it could be a paper jam, yet I see no paper. And it is beginning to smell funny... Good thing this day is almost over.

No comments: