Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Here's to the Year: 2013

I can't believe this year is over already.  
Does anyone else feel like 2013 went rather quickly? 
Here are some of my favorite highlights of the year:


I turned 30.  30 is fun, right? Right?!

I accidentally invented the most wonderful dessert ever

We got caught in the rain


We moved to Kelowna!
(And were sad to leave our dear friends behind in Edmonton)

We went to an Indian wedding where I was severely under-dressed

I am slowly easing into the Canadian lifestyle


I've worked on becoming the perfect housewife

Keith and I celebrated our first anniversary

I tried a lot of new recipes, like sushi and lamb legs


My sister and her family came to visit

Keith and I acted as proxies for his grandparents
as their family was sealed together forever


We have high hopes and expectations for 2014.  
What did you accomplish in 2013?


No comments: