So, you might be a stay-at-home housewife (like me) if...:
- You know exactly how many loads of laundry you need to do every week.
- You brag about what you are making for dinner on Facebook just so you have something to write in your status (sorry about that...)
- Your favorite day of the week is Friday because that is the day that the grocery ads come out.
- You are willing to shop at Walmart, even if you don't want to, just because sometimes it is cheaper.
- Editing your brother-in-law's college papers that he sends you via email is the highlight of your week.
- You begin memorizing recipes because you make them so often (brownies or pizza dough, anyone?).
- You nag your husband to buy you a sewing machine, not because you know how to sew, but because it gives the impression that you have greater domestic talents than you actually do.
- You can clean the bathroom, scrub the tub, and mop the entire apartment in under an hour.
- You do at least 3 batches of dishes everyday.
- You keep a running inventory in your head of all of the food, toiletries, cleaning supplies, etc., in the house and know what needs replenishing each week.
- You own more aprons than pairs of shoes.
- Your favorite store is Ikea, regardless of the feelings of claustrophobia and over-stimulation you experience while shopping there.
- The thought of canning season makes you giddy with anticipation.
It's a good life :)