Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks

I had a great Thanksgiving today.  The food was great, the company was greater, and it was just an awesome day.  I am so thankful for all that I have.  I am one lucky girl to be so blessed.  And I give you, in no particular order, 10 of things I am grateful for:
  1. My family. They rock!
  2. My boyfriend.  He rocks, too!
  3. A job that I actually enjoy.
  4. The opportunities I have had to gain an education.
  5. My friends, even if I haven't hung out with them in ages.
  6. Modern Technology.
  7. The Gospel and personal revelation.
  8. Jesus Christ.
  9. Music, both spiritual and silly; and
  10. Good hair days, because every girl needs one now and then.
There are so many more things that I am grateful for, and I could never name them all.  Besides, it is T minus 36 minutes until midnight and Black Friday, and that, my friends, means it is time to SHOP!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Ya'll!!!

No comments: