Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Tuesday Drudge, Part V

I was having a perfectly lovely day.  I had no student appointments, my phone was silent, my emails in order, my office was warm, and I was able to get a lot of stuff done in the quiet of the morning. 

But then, all that changed....

My phone started ringing and wouldn't stop, I had to walk across campus, sit through three hours of pointless training, walk back across campus, I lost all viable tissue in my face due to the cold, neglected my email, had 20 students all at once come clamoring for their tuition reimbursements, and said good-bye to getting anything else done for the day.  Then I had to go to school, take a test that I had not prepared for, and am now I'm sitting through the remaining 4 hours of torturous lecture and discussion. 

Bleh.

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

Yuck, what a horrible day! And a 4 hour lecture!! geez, poor woman!