Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Tuesday Drudge, Part IV

Fortunately, I slept better last night (thanks to the Benadryl).

     Unfortunately, it was incredibly difficult to wake up this morning.

Fortunately, I made it to work today before it started snowing.

     Unfortunately, it snowed. 

Fortunately, I finished all of my homework last night.

     Unfortunately, I left my assignment on my desk at work.

Fortunately, I got to see my friends at school tonight.

     Unfortunately, I had to go to school to see my friends.

Fortunately, my boyfriend bought an airplane ticket to come visit me in February.

     Unfortunately, I think he is more excited to see a Costa Vida than he is to see me.

     But then, I'll take whatever I can get. :)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Have him take Vera to Costa Vida--it's her favorite restaurant!