Just some thoughts this morning:
- Today commences the first semester of my second year of graduate school. It is good that my education is underway but the fact that I will have a 15-hour work/school day is less than appealing.
- Over the last 3 months, it seems that every time I get less sleep than I should, my tonsils flare up. They get all swollen again and start spotting. Is this normal for people who have had mono? Does anyone else have this problem?
- My left eye is starting to twitch--another sign that I haven't been sleeping well.
- There is this person I am forced to associate with on a professional level who is driving me insane. He gets paid, so why am I doing his job?!?
- I still have $66 to spend before September 15 for flexible spending. I guess I better start filling up my medicine cabinet. Maybe I'll buy some more throat lozenges... stupid tonsils.
- I think it is funny that every time I log on to Facebook it tells me I should "reconnect" with my boyfriend. Little does Facebook know how much I'd like to make that happen...
- Which it is, as we will be "reconnecting" in October. He's taking me home for Thanksgiving, Canadian style. I love Thanksgiving.
- I like this song. It makes me feel better about it being Tuesday. Except now I really want to go to the beach. Enjoy.