Friday, August 13, 2010

13 Really Random Thoughts for Friday the 13th

  • I put three different flavors of jam on my sandwich today.  Don't judge.
  • My room needs some serious attention.  Even Colette thinks so.
  • I like to take self portraits of myself--but then, you probably already knew that.
  • I became a member of Goodreads.com the other day.  I'm not exactly sure why I did that.
  • Do tomato vines make anyone else's skin itch?
  • This is a picture of my 6 foot, 3 inch boyfriend playing Twister with Colette and Jamison.  He lost.  Isn't he a stud?
  • I turned the heater on while driving this morning.  It was cold.  Why does summer have to end?
  • My hair is getting out of control (please note picture #1).  It needs to be chopped off.
  • I could really go for some good fish fillet right now.  I wonder what he tastes like.
  • I bought a Japanese eggplant at the Farmer's Market last Saturday.  I haven't gotten around to eating it yet.  I wonder if it is still good.
  • I really want to see this movie.
  • On Wednesday I spent a total $195 online.  I bought: 3 textbooks ($156), 7 movies ($32), and 4 books ($7).  I really should be banned from the Internet. 
  • I want to be just like The Pioneer Woman when I grow up.  I want to get paid to write and to cook and to take more pictures like this:  


Happy Friday the 13th!

(Read the last Friday the 13th's list here.)

1 comment:

Erin said...

You joined goodreads because I have bugged you about it forever. :) I was going to mention that your hair was the longest that I had seen it, but I forgot in my excitement of talking to you. I love your Friday the 13th list.