Monday, July 26, 2010

Where I Have Been

If you haven't noticed, I've been gone.
Well, not really gone as I didn't leave the country, or the state,
or even the Davis/Salt Lake/Utah county area.
But I have been MIA. 

I took off work, Keith came to town, and we played all day long.

Unfortunately, when I'm with Keith I usually have other things than photography on my mind...
so there aren't a whole lot of pictures to share. 
But we did have a whole lot of undocumented fun. 

Here is some of what we did:



Of course we also got together with family and friends, attended a couple of BBQs, went to a parade,
ate some really yummy food, watched a few movies, saw fireworks,
snuggled on the couch, and just hung out.

It was our way of cramming 3 months worth of dates into 1 week.

It was totally awesome!!!

No comments: