Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Choices

I'm guessing that if you are a regular reader of my blog, you should know by now that I am on ldssingles.com. I've been on for only a month and so far not much has happened. But I have realized: if I play it right and learn to use the search tools, I can hand pick my very own customized, made-to-order man from the thousands without ever leaving my computer screen.

Age: I've seen them anywhere from 18-75. Do I want to rob the cradle or find me a sugar daddy?

Height: Comes down to whether I want to wear heels or flats.

Body Type: Teddy bear or bean pole?

Mission: Definitely. But which would I rather visit? Italy? France? Arizona?

Education: Will I have to support him on my meager salary until he can graduate? Or is he man enough to be done with school and support me?

Previous Marital Status: ...Baggage?

Photo and Genetic Information: Really, it depends on what I want my future children to look like...and if I think he's hot. I'm not too picky.

Greeting: Does he seem like a nice, normal, ambitious guy? Or is he comparing himself with a car?

And the list goes on. There are just so many choices. How do I ever decide?

No comments: