Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag! "I" Am It

We all like tags. This one is all about me!

I…like to go bargain shopping.
I am…AWESOME!
I think…dating is overrated.
I know…approximately 6 phrases in Taiwanese, 1 phrase in Indonesian, and enough French and Italian to feed me.
I want…to go for a bike ride.
I wish…I had a million dollars.
I hate…having to make decisions. I am probably one of the most indecisive people I know. Why is it so hard for me to make up my mind? Fear of the unknown? Wanting the best? Lack of confirmation? I don’t know! I can’t decide! Like Hamlet, “To be or not to be?” is the question perpetually on my mind.
I miss…Taiwan and the people there, my grandpa, my Aunt Sherri, and yes, I admit it, I even miss school a little bit. But just a little.
I fear…failure.
I feel…sleepy.
I hear…Michael Buble and trains.
I smell…peanut butter. Yum!
I crave…authentic Taiwanese food. I miss it. And no matter how hard I try, it never turns out the same when I try to make it at home. I could go for a biandang right about now, even the boxed kind, though I prefer the ‘zijizhu’. And some dongxis. No good meal is complete without 2 or 3 chocolate filled dongxis (otherwise known as a variant of hongdoubing).
I search…for something more satisfying.
I wonder…what I’m going to do on Saturday night. I’m free (hint, hint!).
I regret…not doing more when I had the chance.
I love…my family. They are pretty darn neat.
I care…for my car. Everyone keeps telling me it is time to get a new one, but I’m too attached. I always…eat the crust first when eating a sandwich. I like to leave the best part (the middle) for last. However, when I eat pizza, I eat the crust last, as any self-respecting-pizza-eater should.
I am not…very good at setting goals and following through on them. I do much better with spontaneity.
I believe…in ‘Happily Ever After’ endings.
I dance…with my nieces and nephews in a most silly and exuberant manner. Arms are flailing, feet are kicking, and bodies are twirling. Really, it is very unbecoming and undignified, but it is really, really fun.
I sing…at the top of my lungs when alone in my car. I might not sound very good, but it is a good stress relief and helps to keep me awake late at night. I sing alto, sing in harmonization, sing in the shower, sing in the rain, sing in church, sing at work, sing while I cook, sing along to the radio, sing along to my favorite musicals, etc. I sing a lot.
I don’t always…like to do the things that I have to.
I write…in my journal, sometimes. I wrote a 9-page entry yesterday; I had a lot to catch up on. I should take counsel from the Brethren and write more often. Every day would be really good. Maybe I should set a goal… I’m also trying my hand a creative writing. To tell you the truth, it’s not going so well right now. Some days I think its fun and that I am an awesome writer, and then the next day I am stumped and think that my writing is atrocious. I guess perseverance is the key to writing well. Good luck to me!
I win…everything, unless I’m playing against Ryan.
I lose…things in my bedroom. They just seem to disappear. Perhaps if I cleaned up once in a while….
I never…do things that I know I’ll regret or be ashamed of later.
I never listen…to rap music. It just doesn’t have a good feeling to it.
I can usually be found…with a book near or about my person. I never leave home without one. You just never know when you are going to be stuck or bored for hours.
I am scared of…growing up, you know, like having to get a real job and work all the time and actually provide for myself. Crazy, I know, since I’m almost 25; I should be grown up by now. But I really like the idea of eternal youth. Is it too late for me to join Peter Pan and his crew?
I need…to take a vacation. Anyone what to go to Taiwan? How about San Francisco? I’m game.
I am happy about…being a college graduate.
I have…seen a lot of miracles.
I tag…Jill J., Crystal, my family, and anyone else who reads this (few, though you be.)

No comments: