Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Details

I'm been feeling kind of bad because I have not properly recorded the details of my life recently.  Sure, I've written a bit here and a bit there on the blog, but my personal journal has been suffering.  At one time, I wrote in my journal every day for over a year.  True, the entries were never anything spectacular, but I wrote.  And recently, I have been a huge slacker.  I feel like I need to press the "Pause" button, and rewind the tape back to May of last year.  So much has happened since last summer/year and I feel like I've only mentioned the bare minimum in my public record and absolutely nothing in my personal one.  I need to jot down all of the details before I forget them.

I guess what I'm saying is, if my writing here seems to go back in time or repeat something I have already mentioned, just humor me, okay?  I'm just trying to get my history in order.

No comments: