Friday, October 26, 2012

Our Wedding, Part I

I am finally blogging about Keith's and my wedding.  It only took me 2.5 months, but better late than never, right?  So, here are the details:

We were married and sealed in the Utah Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple on August 17, 2012, late in the afternoon.  Unbeknownst to us prior to the wedding, the temple was undergoing a face lift and so, while the interior was gorgeous and beautiful as always, the exterior was covered in scaffolding.  Not completely ideal for photos, but we worked it out. And the weather was couldn't have been better.  The sky was blue and the sun was bright and there was even a slight breeze to keep the heat down.

Our photographer, Natalie Lundberg, was amazing.  She was so sweet and cute and funny.  She took great pictures and I'm so glad I picked her (I found her through an internet search).  A little note on Natalie is that she was recently diagnosed with terminal Stage 4 cancer.  In reading her updates on facebook, I am amazed yet not surprised at her upbeat attitude.  She is a very strong woman.  Please pray for her and her family if you have a chance.

Here are a few photos for your viewing pleasure.  Check back later for Parts II and III.

(Dress from Alysse's Bridal, flowers by the Flower Patch, hair accessory from Classy Chassis, suit from Mr. Mac, shoes from a street vendor in Taiwan, and hair and makeup by friend Jill Johnson.)


















5 comments:

Christy Smith said...

Beautiful couple and beautiful bride! I'm glad everything went so well other than the scaffolding. :) And I hope you're getting used to/enjoying Canada. Best wishes to the McLeans!

Emlizw said...

I love that temple. Those pics are sooo cute!! It looks like the perfect day!

Eliza said...

That's crazy about the scaffolding but your pictures are beautiful. Your happiness and love for each other just radiates through these pictures.

Jennie said...

those turned out great. love especially the 4th photo. hope all is well!

Liv said...

You guys made the photos beautiful, regardless of whatever's going on in the background!