Sunday, March 18, 2012

A-Z Reading Challenge Update

So...do you remember how at the beginning of the year I decided to do an A-Z Reading Challenge?  Yeah, I kind of forgot too.  Here's what's been happening and what books I've read so far:

January:
H:  The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
E:  Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins
P:  Princess of the Midnight Ball, by Jessica Day George

February:
Nothing

March:
J:  A Jane Austen Education, by William Deresiewicz
Y:  Mocking Jay, by Suzanne Collins

I only had the first Hunger Games book on my list, but since I'm the kind of girl who reads one, reads them all, (and I really wanted to read how it ends), I decided to change books E and Y to include the other two.  Plus, I was doing very poorly on my list and needed the extra help.

What should I read next?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Isn't this what Goodreads is for?

Seriously, I would highly recommend the following:

YA magic: either Juniper or Wise Child

Just great historical fiction with a bit of romance thrown in: I gave it 5 stars. Mariana by Susanna Kearsley

A well-written witches and vampire book: Also 5 star rating: A Discovery of Witches. by Deborah Harkness