Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If You Give a Girl Some Chopsticks...

I was missing Taiwan something fierce today. 

And because I was missing Taiwan, I began missing the food. 

And because I began missing the food, I started to become hungry. 

And because I started to become hungry, I commenced browsing the internet for recipes. 

And because I commenced browsing the internet for recipes, I found this really cool Taiwanese food blog. 

And because I found this really cool Taiwanese food blog, I decided to "Like" them on Facebook.

And because I decided to "Like" this blog on Facebook, I shared it with Erin. 

And because I shared her with Erin, Audra "Liked" it, too.

And because we now all like this blog, we all made a new friend.


I like new friends--especially new friends who take requests.


It makes me want to bust out my chopsticks.

And if I bust out my chopsticks, I'm going to start missing Taiwan.

And if I start missing Taiwan....you know what is going to happen next.


謝謝 Micky!!

http://www.mickyrecipes.blogspot.com/ -- Yum!!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

You make me smile Jill, this post reminded me of the children's book "If you give a mouse a cookie." If you haven't read it, you should :)

Erin said...

Thank you for finding this blog. I like that she takes requests.