Get it? "Mango" instead of "may go"? But really saying that I am crazy for mangoes? While not completely ruling out the possibility that I may actually be going crazy?
Today has been a bleh sort of day.
- I changed my shirt 3 times because I just didn't like anything I put on
- I was 4 minutes late to work, thanks to my compulsive wardrobe issues
- I pulled off a band-aid and literally pulled off skin with it (my leg is raw where the sticky part was)
- I got into my school account, but now it won't let me change my password
- I'm wearing footie socks and my right one keeps falling off
- I've had nothing but busy work to do today
- I keep thinking it is Thursday and then have to face the harsh reality that it is only Wednesday; and
- Someone threw away my horseradish sauce.
That last one really got my goat. I mean, what is a turkey sandwich without horseradish sauce?
I think I need some chips and salsa when I get home. Maybe a pina colada, too.
1 mango, diced
lime juice, about 1 lime's worth
sugar, about 1 tablespoon
salt, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon
Mix all ingredients together. For best flavor let sit in fridge for a while. Eat with chips. Or a spoon.
It's also a chutney for chicken. Or a slather for salmon. Get creative.