Thursday, November 4, 2010

Purely Psychological & Yet, Completely Valid

At 12:03 I opened the fridge and froze.  Someone had stolen my lunch.

But then I remembered that I had never put my lunch in the fridge in the first place, and I was a little disappointed because there is nothing like meat and cheese at room temperature.

Being the poor student that I am, I did what any normal 26 year- and 51 week-old would do:  I put my chips on my sandwich and called it good.

....Have I ever told you about my gag reflex?

Thank heavens for leftover Halloween candy.

3 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Your blog is too funny. I love your little insights of things that happen throughout the day!! Would it be weird to hang out without Keith haha, just saying!

The Willeyes said...

Oh my gosh! Wow, i could almost taste that sandwich :0) You are so funny!

The Student said...

I would like to hear about the gag reflex. Mine's pretty bad.