Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Brush with a Cougar

I'm pretty sure I almost ran into Bronco Mendenhall at Crown Burger last night. 

I say 'pretty sure' because, let's face it, I don't watch BYU football.  But this guy really did look like what I think Bronco Mendenhall looks like. 

And I did almost run smack dab into him.  I was trying to access the door and he and his mass of people were coming out and they failed to notice me at a blind intersection. Once he saw me, he flashed an apologetic smile and continued on.

Maybe it wasn't Bronco.  Maybe it was just someone who looked a whole lot like him.

But even if it was Bronco, it really doesn't matter.  I'm a UTE fan.


"So fill your lungs and sing it out and shout it to the sky, we’ll fight for dear old Crimson, for a Utah Man am I."

2 comments:

Bryce And Laura said...

If the guy smiled at you it wasn't Bronco:)

Dan said...

Which Crown Burger was it? I can't imagine what Bronco would have been doing with all his players and staff up in Ute territory. Maybe he was doing interviews at KSL.

Bronco's been in a lot of hot water this week. There's some angry fans ready to revolt in Happy Valley.