I had so much fun in Vancouver. It really is a shame I had to come home (although I don't think my mother would have appreciated it if I had stayed...)
Some of what I did while I was there:
- I crossed the border! My first time into Canada!
- 5-pin bowling (something they don't have in the United States). I came in second with 105 points, just 4 points behind the leader. Not bad for a novice, if I do say so myself.
- The OLYMPICS!!! We ended up getting tickets to the Women's Hockey Canada vs. Slovakia game. The score ended up at 18-0 Canada. Poor Slovakia. It was still a good game, though.
- Stanley Park and the sea wall.
- The Vancouver Temple is being dedicated in May. Anyone want to go?
- Golden Ears Mountain. Seems a little green for February, doesn't it?
- And of course I hung out with Keith. What else would I have gone there for? :)