Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rosemary, Thyme, and Tony

I've been watching this t.v. series I picked up at the library:


It's about two gardeners turned detective, as each job site invariably comes with a murder or two. It's kind of fun, but very predictable: each episode is basically the same, only the method of murder being different. (And yet, the police never seem to notice that these two show up every time there is a mysterious death...)

I still have a whole season to go, but the best episode so far is the one that included him:


Anthony Andrews.

The episode was hilarious! His character was great and had crazy mannerisms. And every time he was on screen I would laugh because all I could see him as was Sir Percival Blakeney.

And, I've been thinking...it's a long weekend: it would be a good time to get me some Scarlet Pimpernel action.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love this series. I think Channel 9 or 7 has repeats of this series on Saturday evenings.

Clary said...

My mom loves this show! It's on 7...and I thought it was Monday nights, just before Sherlock Holmes.