Monday, June 1, 2009

Just Not Feeling It

My parents are somewhat less than enthusiastic about my going to graduate school. They feel that somehow going to school, furthering my education, and interacting with other students is going to hurt my chances for getting married. They are concerned that class and homework will interfere with my social life, to the point of crippling it, ruining my chances of snagging a man forever.

I don't quite see what they are so worried about; it's not like I have a social life anyway.

Maybe they are getting senile in their old age...

3 comments:

Aly said...

I'm excited for you!

Although grad school is time consuming, I didn't think it was as time consuming as my Bachelor's degree. Good luck with everything. Let me know if you need help with any of your assignments. I had to talk to a lot of school counselors as part of my assignments. Feel free to bug me anytime.

Chelsea H. Huffaker said...

You'll do GRRREAT!!! You may even find that eternal companion right there in class. You're making the right move in my book! Good Luck!

Jennie said...

I think you doing grad school is fantastic!!!! Don't let Mom and Dad interfere with that. Good luck!!