Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Writer's Block

I am trying to write a story. I have this awesome plot and tale, with many thoughts and ideas, roaming around my head, yet I lack the words to express them. Well, it's more like I lack the words needed to get from one point to the next. Therefore, at the moment, my story is very, very short and I am stuck. I went here for a little inspiration. Can I just say that Shannon Hale is my hero? (And not only is she my hero, she is my cousin, too. I am so lucky. (See this post for the full story.)) I'm still stuck, but I feel better.

I did, however, get told today that I have very good syntax. What a compliment! I have always prided myself on my syntax. Thanks for the ego boost, Meg!

Oh, and thanks, Mrs. Riley, for teaching me what syntax is. Got to love AP English.

No comments: