Monday, April 27, 2009

Celebratory Splurge

In honor of getting a new job, finishing finals, and turning in my graduate school application, I am buying myself this:

Lost in Austen

I ran into it while browsing on Amazon.com this morning. Being an Austen fan, I thought I'd check it out. I have never heard or seen it before but already I'm a fan. I watched the trailer (about 4 times) and was hooked. I had to buy it. Hopefully it will be here by the weekend. I'm excited!

(Check out the trailer here.)

2 comments:

Chelsea H. Huffaker said...

Can you PLEASE have a viewing PARTY when this arrives. I have got to see it too!!! I'll even bring the popcorn and chocolate. Ooo, and let's do it at Jennie's house on the big screen. The men folk and kids can go hang out at our house. Yea, let's do that!

Jillums said...

Okay, but what if it comes on a weekday? I don't know if I can wait until the weekend.